After a few weeks of travel, I’m back in the swing of things in Athens. I’ve had a great week here. I’ve loved getting text messages from Greek student friends. It’s been fun to reconnect with my team. I’m looking forward to all that the Lord has in store for us this semester.
Last month I enjoyed a couple of conferences—one in Spain for people serving in Europe, Russia, and the Middle East and one in Ireland for national campus leaders across Europe. Both conferences refreshed me spiritually as we talked about Christ and His redemption in our lives. I was also encouraged by the vision of extending His love to people around the world. Leaders and coaches led planning sessions and met with us individually to help us move forward in our ministries. I returned to Athens ready to dive back into our work here.
Would you pray with us…
-That students would continue to grow in their hunger to know God personally and that God would give them understanding of spiritual things. I’d love for Him to draw them into vibrant relationships with Himself.
-That God would deepen our relationships with Greek students. We're praying for our schedules to match up well (especially because they're in finals for the next month), for us to grow in enjoying and knowing one another, and for our conversations to lead us all closer to the Lord.
-That the Lord would send 12-18 short-term staff for next year. This month is the time that students historically make decisions about how they’ll spend the next school year. I’m asking Him to lead them clearly and to encourage them as they decide.
Thanks so much!!
2 comments:
...lovely photos... you are becoming quite the photographer! Love this blog and that you're keeping us all updated here... wish I could come and visit! Praying for you... ~ kim
Marta!
I love your page. You look just gorgeous.. and all of your pics are fabulous! I've added you as a link on my blogspot, so hopefully others will come across your page too :) Love you!
Post a Comment