Monday, March 23, 2009

Staff Field Training... Spring




Hi!

It’s only Monday and I’m already tired! We’re in the middle of a very full two-weeks.

Last week we enjoyed our group from the University of Texas. They said they were amazed at the ways the Lord orchestrated their conversations with students on campus. They also said they’ve grown in their desire and ability to talk with their fellow students at UT about Him. I pray that the Lord uses them to lead many to Him even this week!

We’ve gathered our campus staff from Thessaloniki and Athens this week for field training. Our topics include: helping students take the next step in their spiritual journeys, training students to lead, communicating compelling vision, following the Holy Spirit, and trusting God to move in mighty ways. We’re also planning for next school year.

Please ask the Lord to lead our hearts and minds very clearly this week and ask Him to make us receptive to His voice and responsive to His direction.

Thanks so much! I know your prayers are powerful and effective!

No comments: