Friday, May 15, 2009

En Route

Hello!
It’s good to be in America! I landed in Denver on Tuesday night, grateful for some time in my home country. In the last couple of days I’ve enjoyed seeing my family, a few friends, my house, and my mountains.
Today my sister and I are driving to San Diego for my summer project. I’m grateful for the help because I’m feeling some jet lag. I’m waking up early both because of the time change and because I have lot on my mind. There are so many details that are pushing me to tangibly trust the Lord. Would you pray for some of them with me?
• Ask the Lord for safety and fun as my sister and I travel… and as our summer project staff travel to San Diego over the next few days.
• Pray for the Lord to provide people to mow and weed my yard this summer.
• Ask Him to provide staff for our project in San Diego—we’ve recently lost some critical players.
• Pray that the Lord will work out the details for us to partner well with churches and groups that serve the community in the San Diego area. I want us to be a blessing that shows Jesus’ love all over the city!
• Pray that the Lord will prepare our staff in Greece and the team of 40 that He’s sending from Texas for the summer project there. Ask the Lord to prepare Greek students too—to soften their hearts toward Him.
Thank you so much! I love that we can rest, knowing that He hears us and is taking care of every care we have!
Love,
Marta
“Jesus, I am resting, resting in the joy of what Thou art. I am finding out the greatness of Thy loving heart!”

No comments: